Check out our Jewelry Sizing Guide. There is a useful necklace chart in there, as well as a ring chart. https://lalukas.com/jewelry-sizing-guide
Determine your ring size with these three easy steps.
- A strip of paper long enough to fit around your finger
- Writing tool
- RulerPRO TIPS
- Measure your ring size at the end of the day, when your finger is the largest, for the most accurate measurement
- Measure your ring size several times.
FIND YOUR RING SIZE
- Finger circumference (in mm)
- We don’t currently offer our rings in half sizes, so we recommend taking the larger size if you’re in-between sizes. For example, if you are between a size 5 and 6, we recommend purchasing your ring in a size 6.
Cut a strip of paper (the thinner, the better).
Wrap the paper around your finger as tightly as possible and mark the point where the paper overlaps.
Measure the length of the paper strip in millimeters (mm) from tip to pen mark. Enter the exact number in our ring size calculator (do not round the number).